Had you ever had this experience?

IntlSet said:
I bet she's really insecure and shy. Sometimes shyness comes off as arrogance. Not trying to defend her but I figure eh, worth the benefit of a doubt!
I agree. I am sure she has her reasons but I really not worry about her no more, I have school and new bags to focus on:lol: I love everyone here so supportive and forgiving:idea:

don't let someone that has sunken so low as to give money to those juicy couture hags in exchange for what they consider handbags to intimidate you. ignore her, don't try to compete with her, she'll just feed off of it.

apologies to anyone that carries/likes/doesn't hate juicy couture bags.

amanda said:
don't let someone that has sunken so low as to give money to those juicy couture hags in exchange for what they consider handbags to intimidate you. ignore her, don't try to compete with her, she'll just feed off of it.

apologies to anyone that carries/likes/doesn't hate juicy couture bags.
Amanda you are so always so funny I won't compete with her maybe in design but not in handbag hahaha

amanda said:
:P thanks, but i'll admit that juicy couture is a ridiculously easy target.
yes they are. Some of them are quite cute BUT those pink bowler I just don't think I want to carry them in college anymore:shame: ...they are a little toooooo cute!

I think a select few juicy purses can be cute, but only with like a whole juicy outfit. They don't really go with anything.

I've never had that experience before, especially because in my high school class everyone was friendly with everyone else. I don't think any of the girls were that insecure and materialistic, or maybe I just never noticed because I'm usually oblivious to that kind of stuff.