H&M -good or bad?

I agree that H&M is hit and miss, but what turns me off the brand is that everyone is wearing H&M, and I really don't want to wear what someone else is wearing.. right now I love shopping at Zara! I find the quality at Zara to be generally better and the styles are quite chic!

I agree that H&M is hit and miss, but what turns me off the brand is that everyone is wearing H&M, and I really don't want to wear what someone else is wearing.. right now I love shopping at Zara! I find the quality at Zara to be generally better and the styles are quite chic!

Everyone is also wearing Zara, I guess it depends of your picks

The quality really varies so you have to check labels for materials. I really love h&m i guess it really fits my style. The fit isn't always that great so i almost never buy pants there. I think the quality is much better than zara or mango

I don't buy many clothes from H&M, because I find their sizing odd for my body type. However, I loooooooove their accessories! I'll pop in there whenever I'm downtown, just to check out their new earrings, sunglasses, flats, etc.

Oh, and my fav. pair of sweatpants were $9.99 at H&M. I figure it's no big deal if they get holes and snags and whatnot, since I only wear them at home.

I like Zara more :/ I find their designs more interesting and I like how they take inspiration from the major designers; I was in my local store earlier today and they already had paint-splattered dresses à la Dolce & Gabbana for example.

It might just be me, but Zara's clothes fit my own personal style more.
totally agree!