guide to Hermes/Paris trip?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! This is WONDERFUL news, Pazt!!!!! I am so glad to hear Momma and Baby are doing well......enjoy this time, Pazt. It goes so fast!!!!!
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

i'm so glad to hear ur dr's visit went so well. been wondering about the lil' paz u got growing in there! ;) i think u and DH made a very wise decision by holding off paris plans. paris will always be there and u can even visit after the baby is born...just like moviegirl did!!

btw: u look sooo fantastic for being prego!!!

thanks everyone! am in an awkward stage right now where i don't look prego but i look like i over ate everyday! i can't wait to actually "really" look pregnant!

you're right PBC, i was disappointed but DH points out that Paris and Hermes will always be there!

^^^This is AMAZING and wonderful news, Patz!!!:yahoo: :yahoo:

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR DH!!! I wish you the very best and I wish you many PLEASANT days of pregnancy....after the 1st trimester you should start to ENJOY being pregnant and eat normally again!! YES, Paris and Hermes will always be there. TAKE GOOD CARE!!!

That HERMETTE does NEED a "HERMIE"!! I saw some cute GUCCI ballets slippers for a toddler today, and they looked so ADORABLE....WOO HOO:yahoo: :yahoo:

some really bad news.............i may not be able push through our planned Paris trip this January. you see, i failed to mention to you all that while we initially planned, i was already at my early pregnancy stage (woohoo - our first baby after 6 years!).

just got through my first trimester and by end of january i'll be on to my 6th month. i know it's still ok to travel but DH and i sort of talked it over and we're slowing down and won't even travel this Christmas. priority would be the baby and my fragile condition. so far, baby and i are ok. just got back from my OB actually and latest reports (US, FHR, labworks) seem to show everything is normal.

birkin or baby? i think this time, i'll pick the baby over my "first baby" - the H birkin! LOL

:love:

OMG pazt! Congrats to you and your DH!!! I am so excited for you!

:yahoo: