Guess Who Has A New Sienna???....Her BFF Jessie!!

Jul 21, 2006
:yahoo:Hoooo boy! Was this ever impulse shopping, if I must say so! So now, python embossed Jessie has a new girlfriend.....flower embossed Sienna! Deal was too good to pass up, and phooey again on that hateful purseban! She was listed for $274 at Off Fifth.......I think that was a pretty good deal. And, yes, I'm one of those people who can't sit still for 3 seconds. As soon as I got her out in the parking lot, I changed her out for my bag of the day, right out of the trunk of my car!! She needed fresh air, anyway! I'm soo excited because I think the Siennas will be hard to come by in a little while. :yahoo:

Attachments

• Sienna.JPG
    Sienna.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Best Friends.JPG
    Best Friends.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 58
Serene....except for the very first picture, which I just think was taken at a funky angle, that looks exactly like the bag I just got at Off Fifth today for $274. I think it is authentic! Leather looks good and substantial, and the embossing looks really defined. Plus, the color seems to be right on!

Congrats Rose! I absolutely adore this bag! I've always wanted one but since I already have an orange Sienna, I couldn't justifying making this purchase. I've always been tempted though. :yes: Great deal!

Yes, Jessie and Sienna look very happy together. But they need a big sis . . . Jillian!!! :graucho:
Ha! Ha! This is what true addiction is all about! All of you are soo great!!! But I'll dream and live through everybody's Jillian purchases until December. I think I can be strong. I have to be strong. Strong. Yes.