[Guess!] What color will Vancanze's interior be?

I think the best bet would be GREEN like the lining of the Original Print or RED like Inferno/AS... but I think MIDNIGHT BLUE would be a nice change!! :nuts: We'll see..

I would LOVE midnight blue... Hey wouldnt it be great if the interior was another tokidoki print? Like a little Christmas/Goodbye gift? That would be awesome..:yes: hehe

please please please not a bright bright color! i think that would clash with the bag's serene blue feel. i say that because my mom owns this leather bag... on the outside it looks all nice and the inside is like pink chaos >_>

I would LOVE midnight blue... Hey wouldnt it be great if the interior was another tokidoki print? Like a little Christmas/Goodbye gift? That would be awesome..:yes: hehe
LOL that would be crazy!! But what could it be?? All the characters?!?!! hahaha :girlsigh: I think another print would be a bit much.. there needs to be a solid (dark) color inside!! Oh please oh please DONT be orange or yellow! :Push:

lol yeah my regular LSS linings are white..but somehow I just find the white lining kinda 'clashes' with the colorful tokis! keke den again..just my 2cents worth so I hope I din not offend anyone ;)