Guerlain by Pucci

1. Have you seen the Guerlain by Pucci collection?
    http://monkeyposh.blogspot.com/2007/05/guerlain-pucci-love.html

I absolutely :heart: it! But I'm not sure if I want to buy the whole collection altho the print is extremely tempting.. I like the brush and the face powder the most but i know for sure theres fragrance in the pearls so im not sure if my sensitive skin can take it...argh..!

what are your thoughts on it?

2. That link doesn't work for me.

3. does it work now???

4. I love that collection i'm thinking of buying the brush i love the patterns!!

5. i have very sensitive skin as well and have allergic reactions to alot of products, but i haven't had any problems with the pearls in the meteorites.

you're using such a minimal amount of it anywya that it hsouldn't prove to be too problematic. plus, i mostly bought it cuz it was pretty anyway :p

6. I was just at Neiman's today and actually bought the eye set! It's lovely! And I adore the case. I actually wanted the brush too but they were all sold out :cry:
    The SA said the sets are going to be a collector's item. I dunno, I just bought it cuz I liked it.

7. Are they sold out already? I think I need to go downtown soon, and grab the meteorites powder!

8. theres already a thread about this