Gucci Scarves Club

What a nice thread!
Peura, I really liked your sneak peak :biggrin:! and Wondergarden is a magnificent design, I also fell head over heels for it.
Papertiger - any chance to see yours?

I've just gotten my first Guccis scarves this year, and really like them for their design, quality and texture. It would be great to see other peoples scarves as well, as you say, to get more of a feeling of what they look like IRL. Tried taking pics of mine, was a little to bright today to really do the colors justice, but here they are. The blue one is Wondergarden, and the yellow/vanilla is Flora Night:

Both are so fabulous on you, and I love the Flora night garden idea, a kind of subverted floral :biggrin:

Gucci's scarves are totally wonderful, I usually only buy H and G's they are certainly the best quality around and you can do so much with a carre.

This is what I had a chance to see earlier on tuesday.. Oh yes, it is the Wondergarden scarf, wrapped in plastic.. Seems like a nice one but you can't really say by just one corner, can you?

And then it was time to put the lid back on and shuffle the box into a cupboard!
Hi I love your scarf can you tell me the name and colour as I would love to track one down but fear I may be too late to buy in the shops

Hi I love your scarf can you tell me the name and colour as I would love to track one down but fear I may be too late to buy in the shops

It's called the Silk Carre 90 'Wondergarden'

Please ask your SA to do a search with the codes, stores often have scarves from past seasons (they don't take up much space) or perhaps the outlets might have one. If no luck YOOX or other past season independent outlets are sometimes useful

The codes are:

325039 3G001 5373 for the dark violet

325039 3G001 4868 for the blue

325039 - 3G001-1160 for the black