GUCCI Men's Club.

I'm still wearing my princetowns in 2019. Ahh well. :P View attachment 4597098
Gucci is still selling them full price. I'm glad that several styles have been around for years and are still being sold. I have a pair of New Kings slippers that I still love but I have to wait till Spring and Summer to wear again (it's already pretty cold now). Here's a picture I posted in 2017 of me wearing them:
20180719_214243-jpg.4138396

Gucci is still selling them full price. I'm glad that several styles have been around for years and are still being sold. I have a pair of New Kings slippers that I still love but I have to wait till Spring and Summer to wear again (it's already pretty cold now). Here's a picture I posted in 2017 of me wearing them:
20180719_214243-jpg.4138396

I agree, why not wear them...I bought mines in early 2017.I wear them princetowns during transitional seasons bec they are so comfy. I will keep them forever. Mr. Fashionable you, those slippers are headturners! I haven't seen people wear those at all here in my city. I'm dreaming about the velvet princetown slippers but I need to snap out of it. Who do I think I am? I'm in ban island :angel:

I agree, why not wear them...I bought mines in early 2017.I wear them princetowns during transitional seasons bec they are so comfy. I will keep them forever. Mr. Fashionable you, those slippers are headturners! I haven't seen people wear those at all here in my city. I'm dreaming about the velvet princetown slippers but I need to snap out of it. Who do I think I am? I'm in ban island :angel:
I should be on ban island with all my recent spending, but then the sales are all happening now (or soon) so I can't be on a ban yet.

Gucci's velvet stuff is so nice. If you can find them on sale during this coming sale season, then maybe it's justification to leave ban island...temporarily.

Reactions: lxrac
I should be on ban island with all my recent spending, but then the sales are all happening now (or soon) so I can't be on a ban yet.

Gucci's velvet stuff is so nice. If you can find them on sale during this coming sale season, then maybe it's justification to leave ban island...temporarily.

You are right, the sales are happening this season.... But No I need to be in ban island @averagejoe until January haha. I can't be tempted. I'm trying to be strong. But Gucci jewelry is calling my name. ;( :heart:

Hey guys,
Hope you are well and keeping safe?!
I am loving this thread of mens gucci :heart:
I have a few gucci pieces, I wear the ace sneakers the most and I recently made a review video of them as I have owned them for a few years now.
I look forward to chatting to some of you, Thomas :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,
Hope you are well and keeping safe?!
I am loving this thread of mens gucci :heart:
I have a few gucci pieces, I wear the ace sneakers the most and I recently made a review video of them as I have owned them for a few years now.
I look forward to chatting to some of you, Thomas :smile:

Hello TomBentley94,
I am doing well and keeping safe... hoping everything is fine on your end.
Love the Gucci Ace sneakers !
Looking forward to chatting with you as well !!
"J!m"

Reactions: TomBentley94