Gucci & Bluefly

I don't really know for sure, but I think some of the PFers said that Bluefly fibbed on the retail prices quite a few times..I think they were able to get price adjustments..

Besides the price difference, I have heard shady things about Bluefly and authenticity in the past! It has gotten to the point where I have sworn never to buy from them, like I have done with eBay. If you are dismayed by this information, please search around on the forum about them before you make a purchase. I would not want to make you miss out on a good(?) deal! Good Luck!!!

Besides the price difference, I have heard shady things about Bluefly and authenticity in the past! It has gotten to the point where I have sworn never to buy from them, like I have done with eBay. If you are dismayed by this information, please search around on the forum about them before you make a purchase. I would not want to make you miss out on a good(?) deal! Good Luck!!!

Its so hard when you want to buy pieces that are no longer made!!! Anyone have any suggestions for good websites?

I got a gucci beltbag on bluefly for a decent price and it checks authentic against the beltbag I got at the Gucci boutique. You have to know your prices though.. I have seen bluefly prices higher than retail...