Gucci ABBEY bag - I need advice!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Gucci ladies, i've actually never been in this forum before. I've admired this tote bag for a long time and would love to purchase one from eBay - but I know NOTHING about Gucci bags, or more importantly Gucci replica bags - so I don't know what to look for or what the warning signs are. This bag originally sold for $675.00 - but seems to be going on eBay for $200.- $300. range. I figure they can't ALL be fakes!

2. If someone could let me know what I should look for I would be very grateful! Also if any of these Abbey auctions look authentic. I need my Gucci education!:flowers:

3. sorry i cant really help BUT i wanted to say i LOVE the style, its the bag ive chosen to get next which is 5 weeks yday :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: AHHH you have NO idea how excited i am about buying this bag! i mean more excited than my first LV!!! its sooo much hotter IRL than pictures. Its a brill choice, do you have a preference on colour, the black looks hot in it but im gettin beige fabric w/brown leather :biggrin: ahh excited hehe oh and im buying mine from Gucci shop in london so i dont know how to tell and auth. sorry, good luck though

4. ^^Maybe when you receive yours you can check out the differences and let me know what to look for? :flowers:

5. Please repost in the Authenticate This! sticky provided at the top of the Forum.
    Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.