GRYSON Spring 2008!!!!

My Pink Alexa should ship to me on Friday if all goes right. I already pre-ordered it awhile back. Wade said the shipment (that my bag is in anyway) is due to arrive Friday the 15th (if the flight from Italy goes well) and my bag should ship out that day. So I bet none of these bags are available yet.

I preordered mine because he told me why some of last Fall's bags were never widely distributed is that they were made just for pre-orders (stores and such). No stores except 2 in the whole US ordered the Greer and even Gryson never had them on their site available for sale. That's when I asked him if I could pre-order.

I'll be sure to post pics of my Pink Alexa as soon as it arrives.

My Pink Alexa should ship to me on Friday if all goes right. I already pre-ordered it awhile back. Wade said the shipment (that my bag is in anyway) is due to arrive Friday the 15th (if the flight from Italy goes well) and my bag should ship out that day. So I bet none of these bags are available yet.

I preordered mine because he told me why some of last Fall's bags were never widely distributed is that they were made just for pre-orders (stores and such). No stores except 2 in the whole US ordered the Greer and even Gryson never had them on their site available for sale. That's when I asked him if I could pre-order.

I'll be sure to post pics of my Pink Alexa as soon as it arrives.

I can't wait to see pics I'm sure this bag will be stunning!

Lexie, have you any idea what sort of pink your Alexa will be? I'm excited for you and can't wait to see pics when she arrives and you've picked yourself up off the floor!

Heck no, I have no idea. I bought this bag in a total obsessive compulsive Handbag Rage not knowing if it was suitcase sized or as big as a mass marketed paperback. I was desperate for something Springlike in the middle of this depressing Winter and the minute I saw that it wasn't a 29.95 dollar bag from Target I knew I had to have it. I did have the foresight to ask Wade what other colors were available before I ordered. And actually, since my Tutu cost 1300 I figured that was around what this would be so I was a little happy at 975.00. Which is still an absurd amount of money to pay for a bag but...

So to answer your question...I have no idea what shade of pink it is. I am hoping for a Dusty Pink....and hopeful it's not Barbie Pink...or Hot Pink. Eeek!

Oh...BTW... Bagshop.com has the Python Skyes on sale and also a couple metallic ones from the resort line. This is the type of sale that still will require a second mortgage on your house though.

I'm so excited to see your Alexa Lexi. hhahah Try saying "Alexa Lexi" five times fast. You think it might be the dusty pink they have on the website? I really really REALLY want it in black. But I'm hoping my Bloomingdales will get it in the next few weeks so I can see it in person.

WOW....I think Gryson hit the ball out of the park with this line-up (okay, sorry for the "sports" lingo since we're talking about purses!!!).
The design and colors are just stunning!
Now, will the bags be heavy??????
Can't wait to see your pics Lexie!

Looks like only certain designs have fabric - in the descriptions it indicates fabric or suede.

Thats a good point - maybe the lighter weight will make up for the lack of suede.