Groom owners....

Do you get weird looks about your Groom?

• Yeah All the Time!

• No, not really.

• Jill, You're N-U-T-S!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I use the cles everyday... some people actually complimented it.

I don't think people would ask me if it was fake. I don't believe questioning the authenticity of a personal item is a socially acceptible thing to say.

ooopppsss...didn't get to read your initial post. I would say not really. The people who even bothered to talk to me about the groom actually complimented and the implication was they knew that it was limited.

The Groom does get it's share of second glances when I pull it out, but nobody has ever said anything to me. I think the red and white stripes are eye-catching and that is why it gets the attention.:graucho:

It certainly gets second looks when I pull it out, most people think that he's cute.

The worst exprience I ever had was when I was using my dentelle wallet the girl who was serving me didn't look at me once just stared at my wallet and as I was walking away said to her colleague 'did you see what that woman did to her purse, she has scribbled over it with gold marker' :shrugs:

It certainly gets second looks when I pull it out, most people think that he's cute.

The worst exprience I ever had was when I was using my dentelle wallet the girl who was serving me didn't look at me once just stared at my wallet and as I was walking away said to her colleague 'did you see what that woman did to her purse, she has scribbled over it with gold marker' :shrugs:

LOL :roflmfao:

I haven't had anyone comment that it looked fake except for my mom and sister. But its b/c they're so used to just the monogram and don't frequent LV enough to know what it is. So I'm sure other people have thought the same thing, just never said anything out loud.

I don't really care either, I know its real, so that's all that matters. All my friends who DO know LV think its cute. :smile: