Griet in Damier, Multicolore & Classic Monogram

Great photoshopping, melovepurse, on the black MC Griet! I haven't seen the actual lookbook for this bag, but your rendition of it looks mighty fine to me! I'm really loving the shape of it. It would even be more attractive if there was no vachetta to worry about! Thank you for photoshopping!

hi pursenut - I know what you mean about the vachetta, I think the Griet would look so good with black leather handles + a black closure strap. Either way, its a good looking and i think roomy-ish bag which I cant wait to see IRL if I can get on the wait list!

:smile:

hi pursenut - I know what you mean about the vachetta, I think the Griet would look so good with black leather handles + a black closure strap. Either way, its a good looking and i think roomy-ish bag which I cant wait to see IRL if I can get on the wait list!

:smile:

Yes, this was exactly what I really wanted for this bag --- black leather handles and black closure strap. No vachetta worries and I can check off my "black LV bag" wishlist since this would meet all my criteria. I think you'll have no problems getting on the wish list for this bag. Not a lot of people know about this yet. Can't wait to see it!!:smile:

Here you go....

GrietMC.jpg

GrietMono.jpg

GrietDamier.jpg