Grenat PT....YAY OR NAY??

emanu1016

O.G.
Aug 11, 2006
Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,

Well, it's been a while since I've been here in the Bal board, but it's great to be back!!

I'm hoping you guys can help me. I'm thinking of buying a Grenat PT, and from the pic. I love the color. But I'm wondering, does Grenat go with a lot of colors? Maybe I'm not very creative, but I'm having a difficult time figuring if it would work with my wardrobe....I tend to wear a lot of dark colors, grays, black, navy and almost everyday is jeans...very, very casual.

I've had my heart set on finding a Violet, Jaune, Vert Gazon or Rouge Theatre PT, but this fell in my lap and I wonder if I should snag this beauty??!!??

And if anyone has any pics. they'd like to post.....I love eye-candy! :smile:

Thank you!!! :heart:

I personally like the PT style with GH but i also love the Grenat color. I tend to wear a lot of Black, Grey, Navy or Jeans too and i think Grenat will go with any thing just fine. It is a gorgeous color in person. Good luck choosing.:idea:

I have a bordeaux first which is similar to grenat. I LOVE both colors, and I find bordeaux is very easy to wear. It's so gorgeous and is a nice accent, but its not too bright so it works well with a lot of other colors. I say go for it!!

I think grenat is a great go-to color. You can wear it with browns or blacks, which is how I tend to think of outfits in terms of ;) Of course you need to go with your gut and maybe take a look at your closet to see what colors you lean toward and if they go with grenat, but I think it's a definite :tup:

THANK YOU, Nanaz, drati, Sunny07, TTucker

I agree with everyone, Grenat is a great color, another one of my very dear PF friends (you know who you are :P) thought it is also a wonderful color that will go with a lot! I'm hoping to do a search and find some action pics of someone w/their Grenat. The more I think about it the more I think I want it. But then on the flip side, I keep coming back to the violet, jaune, vert and rouge theatre.......I'm a bit concerned I'm just getting it because I have the "itch" :graucho:

I love grenat...I passed on a grenat city awhile back and have regretted it ever since. :crybaby:Hard to come by color! I wear a lot of the same colors you mentioned, and I live in jeans. Great color for anything really.

Not sure whose bag this belongs to but it was posted in the color reference section....gorgeous! :drool:
attachment.php

Debsmith,
Ohhh, thank you for the pic. I do think I would love the color. But you know how you've obsessed over a color for a long time.....and you just can't shake that thought of how much you want it?!? That is me w/violet, jaune, vert gazon and rouge theatre! (I hate the torture :P)

Debsmith,
Ohhh, thank you for the pic. I do think I would love the color. But you know how you've obsessed over a color for a long time.....and you just can't shake that thought of how much you want it?!? That is me w/violet, jaune, vert gazon and rouge theatre! (I hate the torture :P)

LOL!! I can relate. I would probably get whatever color is the hardest to find (if you've found one maybe give it a whirl)...and if you don't love it you can always sell it and move on to the next color. I think that's the fun part of getting the colors right...test driving them first. Can't wait to see what you get!

Definitely YAY!!! I just got myself a Grenat city and the color is just amazing!!! It's my favorite among my collection!! And I think it will easily go with anything in your wardrobe, :okay:

DEBSMITH, Yep you might be right....god know's I've test drove A LOT OF bags!!! The grenat is such a rich lovely color........

CHINKEE21 Congrats on your bag! It sounds like Grenat is a very loved color!

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,

Well, it's been a while since I've been here in the Bal board, but it's great to be back!!

I'm hoping you guys can help me. I'm thinking of buying a Grenat PT, and from the pic. I love the color. But I'm wondering, does Grenat go with a lot of colors? Maybe I'm not very creative, but I'm having a difficult time figuring if it would work with my wardrobe....I tend to wear a lot of dark colors, grays, black, navy and almost everyday is jeans...very, very casual.

I've had my heart set on finding a Violet, Jaune, Vert Gazon or Rouge Theatre PT, but this fell in my lap and I wonder if I should snag this beauty??!!??

And if anyone has any pics. they'd like to post.....I love eye-candy! :smile:

Thank you!!! :heart:

Oh, I remember seeing one of these in Barney's once! You should get it if you have the chance to!! Gorgeous color and great choice I think for a casual look with jeans!! :tup: