Grenat 1st - Shd I get it?

aLLVy

Jun 22, 2006
I just hit "Add to Cart" for a Grenat First. Its going for $950. Do u think I shd go ahead and get it?? :smile:

Thot I could get your opinions on the bag before I make my purchase.. heheheh. I really want anything in Magenta but I know its impossible to get one now.. :crybaby:

I just hit "Add to Cart" for a Grenat First. Its going for $950. Do u think I shd go ahead and get it?? :smile:

Thot I could get your opinions on the bag before I make my purchase.. heheheh. I really want anything in Magenta but I know its impossible to get one now.. :crybaby:

... Did you read about the LE Magenta Cities at BalNY?? Are they out already?

Definitely get it! I have a grenat first and I love it. The color goes w/ everything, I think it's a lot more versatile than magenta.

Thanks alot for your advice gals!!

I'll give it a serious thot on it again and decide if I really want the color. Heheh.

I want the First!! But I want Magenta!!.. Aawwwww...

The grenat is a wonderful versatile understated colour – goes with everything, unlike magenta. I happen to dislike magenta intensely, but I love grenat!

Personally, i think u have to weigh against which one u like best, if u are willing to wait for one to pop up esp for the magenta color, then be patience...if u can't then, grenat is actually a great color (similar to bordeaux)...as long u can convince urself that u will accept grenat and not think abt magenta......u shld go ahead to bid the grenat first....:smile:

Personally, i think u have to weigh against which one u like best, if u are willing to wait for one to pop up esp for the magenta color, then be patience...if u can't then, grenat is actually a great color (similar to bordeaux)...as long u can convince urself that u will accept grenat and not think abt magenta......u shld go ahead to bid the grenat first....:smile:

I was wondering, what is the difference between Bordeux and Grenat despite their similarities? Im considering a city/twiggy thats deep blood red without the purple undertones.

I was wondering, what is the difference between Bordeux and Grenat despite their similarities? Im considering a city/twiggy thats deep blood red without the purple undertones.

I have both colours. Bordeaux is the one with the purplish undertones – looks like old blood :yucky:. Grenat is a slightly lighter, more vibrant colour, which I adore! :heart: If it wasn't for the fact that my Bordeaux is in the discontinued Mini Twiggy style that I love, I would not keep it.