Great time at Charlotte Hermès - A Birkin was purchased!

OMG - Congratulations to all YOUR NEW GOODIES and a Big Congrats to your Friend!! It sounded and LOOKED like you all had SO MUCH FUN!! You and your friend look FANTASTIC with your Hermes bags!!:yes:

Thanks for sharing, and the very nice picture of you all!!:yahoo:

Yay congratulations on all of both of your purchases!!! I'm really glad the SA's are consistently very nice at the Charlotte store ^_^ I wanted to go today but I didn't have time :crybaby:But now I have to go tomorrow because they've switched their bags around judging by the picture, and I must see what is out :biggrin:

WOW!!! Kallie Girl, what a great thread to start my Saturday morning! I'm glad you & your friend had such a wonderful visit at Charlotte Hermes! And scored a BIRKIN!!! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: Congrats to both of you! :yahoo:

I :heart: :heart: :heart: your pic, everyone looks so happy! :yes:

I LOVE these stories!!!! So wonderful......and isn't it so much fun to be with someone who buys a bag???? You guys look like you had quite a day!!!!!

What a nice day and a fabulous thread. Charlotte sounds wonderful...maybe I'll tell my husband to start looking for a job there ;)

How great of mljones99 to take the photo too. I'm so glad H is working out for you!