Great Start Of The Week!!

Miss :Dana

BROKE toki addict
Apr 16, 2007
I was going to post my new goodies from SH on the collections thread (I still will.. if you guys want) but I know that a few of us are getting some things in today so, I made a thread!!

Hooray for the brown stork!! :yahoo:
OPBambinone.jpg

2nd Gen OP Bambinone - with ALL 3 cactus friends on the front!! :greengrin:

OPBambinoneback.jpg

I'm glad Sandy's on the back.. I didnt want a back full of tulips!

OPBambinoneside.jpg

And another Sandy...

OPBambinoneside2.jpg

And another one.. hehe I like the FULL body Sandy.. Ohhh and the white bunny :graucho:

I had to RUSH home to make sure I was there when UPS came.. didnt want them leaving my package at the door unattended again!! :Push:

My second Bambinone!!
PirataBambinone.jpg

Purple haired girl with the monkey!! :heart:

PirataBambinoneback.jpg

I was quite amazed with the back.. it has ALL of the pirate girls on them!! Even though I dont like ALL of them.. its still nice to see them together

PirataBambinoneside.jpg

Mermaid, kitty, monkey, and sharks!! All on the side! :nuts:

Thanks Jess!! :nuts: Awww I hope he comes soon!! I'm pretty sure they have it!! :greengrin: Post pics here when you do!! :graucho:

Hahaha yeah Shellie.. we need more Scotchgard!! Where do they have it the cheapest again??

OK...I'm waiting quite impatiently at my computer and listening to every car/truck that goes by!!! LOL..I'm such a weirdo. HAHA...is scotchguard good? ahh i just leave my bags how they are, for some reason they dont get dirty? i do clean them with the tide pen when there's lil spots here and there...but that's it haha.

Yay Dana!!! :yahoo: Your Bambinones are so cute!! Makes me think of getting one again. I just keep on trying them on, but can't quite decide.

Jess, is that a truck I hear?? Hee hee... hope they come by your side of town soooon!! Post pics too! :tup:

hehehe thanks guys :smile: Wal-mart? Gotcha. gotta check there. (SHELLIE!! Wal-mart!! :graucho:)

LOL @ Jess SOON SOON SOON!! :greengrin: Hmmm I havent really REALLY tested out Scotchgard.. but I did drip some water on mine and it beaded off!! haha I'm paranoid about water/drink spills.. and I have my Tide pen just in case! :yes:

Kara, if you're still deciding when our meet comes up, I'll bring one of my bambinones and you can try it on (with stuff inside) and decide! :nuts: hehehe just a suggestion!!

Dana&Kara, no UPS man for me yet :sad: he's still not here and it's 3:30!! AHHH. Sucks. LOL. On a brighter note...one of my SS's stuff came by USPS & so did my bf's Adios Star belt buckle from Janice ^__^