Grab Yourself a Coach Ban Buddy!

haha, i love this! What a great idea!

For me, i think i'll stick to my "Coach Diet" if you will. I'm pretty good with my self control so just like i do sweets, I will enjoy Coach in "moderation". I won't fully cut myself off, but I will indulge sparingly and with limits.

...or so i keep telling myself. I did eat over a half of a piece of cheesecake tonight so maybe my self control isn't that great.

Hmm, maybe i need a "diet" buddy.:yes:

haha, i love this! What a great idea!

For me, i think i'll stick to my "Coach Diet" if you will. I'm pretty good with my self control so just like i do sweets, I will enjoy Coach in "moderation". I won't fully cut myself off, but I will indulge sparingly and with limits.

...or so i keep telling myself. I did eat over a half of a piece of cheesecake tonight so maybe my self control isn't that great.

Hmm, maybe i need a "diet" buddy.:yes:

Please feel free to come visit us from time to time...we're waiting for some new guests after the PCE is over!:P

Can somebody befriend me?:cry:
I promise I won't bite.:blush:
I'm suppose to be on a ban until February 2009:tdown:, but I've slipped up twice with Coach!
My DH made a bet with me that I couldn't buy Coach until my next b-day in March 2008.:nuts:
I gotta prove him wrong and that I have willpower and discipline.:biguns:

Can somebody befriend me?:cry:
I promise I won't bite.:blush:
I'm suppose to be on a ban until February 2009:tdown:, but I've slipped up twice with Coach!
My DH made a bet with me that I couldn't buy Coach until my next b-day in March 2008.:nuts:
I gotta prove him wrong and that I have willpower and discipline.:biguns:

I'll be your buddy! I have under 100 dollars in my checking account yet I bought a bag. WHYYYYY!!!

I'll be your buddy! I have under 100 dollars in my checking account yet I bought a bag. WHYYYYY!!!
:yahoo:Yahoo! I have a Ban Buddy!:yahoo:
Wanna go shopping? JK.:roflmfao:
This is good. Now I will be held accountable.
I got the catalog this past Thursday and was totally drooling over the Leigh Leather Pocket Flap in Citron!!!(pg.39)
But it's $658. OUCH!:Push:
Uh yeah. We're on a Ban buddy!:yes:

:yahoo:Yahoo! I have a Ban Buddy!:yahoo:
Wanna go shopping? JK.:roflmfao:
This is good. Now I will be held accountable.
I got the catalog this past Thursday and was totally drooling over the Leigh Leather Pocket Flap in Citron!!!(pg.39)
But it's $658. OUCH!:Push:
Uh yeah. We're on a Ban buddy!:yes:

Don't proposition me, I may just take you up on the offer! Hahaha, I wasn't even going to buy anything but I got my PCE card and couldn't say no. It was calling to me, "Use me! Use me and abuse me!"

Thank goodness for credit cards. Although I have a feeling I put myself into a sticky situation because I have a LOT of expenses and not nearly enough money to take care of them all. Which is why I'm thankful for my ban buddy!!!