Goyard logo placement on bags?

Hi - I am new here - I recently have become obsessed with Goyard and ended up purchasing the small Boeing but don't have it yet (out being painted...) and then when I heard about the price increase decided to jump and get the white PM tote and a wallet.

After looking at my tote, I was curious about logo placement and whether it is pretty much consistent from bag to bag? I know they are handpainted so there should be some variation, but I'd love to know your thoughts.

One side of my bag seems to be off-center so that the logo is cut off at the seam. I don't know if this is normal or not, but it's bothering me. I'll probably call to see if I can exchange for one with better placement...

Additionally, I've noticed some differences in the attached pouch. Mine does not have a full leather flap on the inside, but is the hemp and the serial number is on the leather strap. I've seen some photos of others that have been authenticated and they have full leather inside with the serial number stamped in the flap as well. Not sure if this is making any sense at all...

Any thoughts and insight would be really great - thanks so much!

Hi - I am not concerned about authenticity - the items were purchased from Goyard SF. I did call them today to inquire and it appears that they aren't as particular about where the logos end up on the totes but the logo placement on the structured bags are considered. I was just wondering from my experience with LV logo placement being pretty consistent from bag to bag.

Christymarie, thanks for answering about the pouch issue.

@mymymy, yes I'm in the US. The PM was $1045 (I think or maybe $1145) before the Feb 1 price increase. I knot the GM went up to $1935 from $15 something. Don't quote me on exact dollars I'm not good with those but that is ballpark.

Is it the same for the newer St Louis? I've seen some in vintage stores here in Sweden and some one women in Paris etc where the logo isn't aligned in the center like it is on the website.

I have an old authentic where the logo is centered on one side but a little bit off centered on the other.