Goyard in Paris with mini Saigon..is that possible??

If you don’t mind buying preowned, Natalia, Collector Square( a French reputable site) has one at the moment and from the pics, it seems to be in great condition.
You can have a look at

www.collectorsquare.com

Here is the store address
Collector Square,
36 Bd Raspail
75007 Paris

And their phone number
+33(0)1 46 34 35 30

I hope you will find your Saigon when you are in Paris. :smile:

Last edited:
In case some of you will visit the south of France after Paris:
I visited the Monaco store around 5 days ago. The SA said the mini Saigon is a very hot item at the moment and it's always sold out.
But they still have the souple style in red and yellow and even the limited edition in silver. It's a very cute bag and the price is quite good. Unfortunately they are not my colour and I didn't get it. One more thing, the price is the same no matter what colour.

In case some of you will visit the south of France after Paris:
I visited the Monaco store around 5 days ago. The SA said the mini Saigon is a very hot item at the moment and it's always sold out.
But they still have the souple style in red and yellow and even the limited edition in silver. It's a very cute bag and the price is quite good. Unfortunately they are not my colour and I didn't get it. One more thing, the price is the same no matter what colour.
How much the Saigon in euro
I called the store in us they said now the price is 3560$ in all colors no difference between classic color and special color

I was at the Goyard shop late May and they were sold out of the mini Saigon. They were also very depleted on the reversible Anjou bag. I was shopping for a gift and had to settle for the burgundy color. It is nice but not what I wanted. Lines out the door. And the items I ordered for personalization are going to take 6 weeks. And is it just me, or do the sales associates always seem baffled when they are writing up a personalization request?