Goyard Hong Kong

sihetho

Jun 13, 2023
I will be in Hong Kong for a few days in April and I just wanted to know what the service is like and if I will be able to get in touch and ask them about stock. I live in London and here they don't reply to emails and I am still waiting for a reply from the distant sales department. Am I going to get a better service from the Hong Kong Boutique? Would you recommend getting in touch with both the boutiques at The Peninsula and Pacific Place for stock enquires? Any insight is welcome.

I will be in Hong Kong for a few days in April and I just wanted to know what the service is like and if I will be able to get in touch and ask them about stock. I live in London and here they don't reply to emails and I am still waiting for a reply from the distant sales department. Am I going to get a better service from the Hong Kong Boutique? Would you recommend getting in touch with both the boutiques at The Peninsula and Pacific Place for stock enquires? Any insight is welcome.
I’d suggest the service will most likely be the same if the comments on their IG posts are anything to go by… the CS here in London is abysmal but I did find their service marginally better in their Paris store near place Vendôme so your forethought to contact the HK store in advance of your arrival would be prudent. Good luck with it and safe travels in advance!

Reactions: sihetho