Goyard Cap Vert

I definitely agree with you! I want to be able to enjoy my things as id like. One hole will give me another way of using the bag!

Did goyard shorten it for you? Do you have photos of how short you made your Belvedere? Love the Belvedere as well btw!
I got the bag from Paris and I live in London. I contacted Goyard by email, they said they don't offer this service. I then went to a handbag repair company that had good reviews, and they did it for a reasonable price imo. Some people say it'd affect the resale price/void the warranty etc. But I don't plan on selling mine anytime soon and I enjoy using it a lot more now. I guess if you just need one hold no one would really notice it anyway haha

I got the bag from Paris and I live in London. I contacted Goyard by email, they said they don't offer this service. I then went to a handbag repair company that had good reviews, and they did it for a reasonable price imo. Some people say it'd affect the resale price/void the warranty etc. But I don't plan on selling mine anytime soon and I enjoy using it a lot more now. I guess if you just need one hold no one would really notice it anyway haha
Oh I see - that’s awesome!

I don’t plan on selling my cap vert ever. I will definitely consider getting a hole put in. Still love it crossbody but I think it would look great as a short shoulder/pochette style.

Just got another cap vert in the mail through distant sale. Already have the black and loved it so much, had to get a white (I pack the cap vert into the St. Louis GM for work travel)
Pretty! Let me know how the white is in terms of durability. I don’t have any light colored bags as I’m afraid of color transfer but I wonder if goyard whites will be more durable since they aren’t leather

Pretty! Let me know how the white is in terms of durability. I don’t have any light colored bags as I’m afraid of color transfer but I wonder if goyard whites will be more durable since they aren’t leather
I have a white St. Louis GM that’s several years old and it’s used just for travel- it gets thrown around, dragged on the floor.. I really don’t care much about what happens to most of my totes. There’s some corner wear but no color changes, transfers or issues at all.

Just got another cap vert in the mail through distant sale. Already have the black and loved it so much, had to get a white (I pack the cap vert into the St. Louis GM for work travel)
This is a great idea- and congrats, love a bag that is also versatile too. Do you keep it in the Goyard family for work travel if you carry a laptop on your trips? I was looking at a Senat GM, but I don’t think it’s deep enough. (I also usually use my GM bag for work trips).
May start a thread to see what people do but thought have some thoughts, thanks!

Reactions: MainlyBailey
This is a great idea- and congrats, love a bag that is also versatile too. Do you keep it in the Goyard family for work travel if you carry a laptop on your trips? I was looking at a Senat GM, but I don’t think it’s deep enough. (I also usually use my GM bag for work trips).
May start a thread to see what people do but thought have some thoughts, thanks!
I have a senat - don’t think it’s the GM but I use it just to collect receipts. You mean you’d carry your laptop in the senat?
Mostly stick with all goyard for work travel yes- otherwise if I need to be discreet, I take my Celine cabas with the Celine trio inside. I do carry my laptop in everything (and and an iPad and extra monitor- so I pack heavy).

Reactions: elizapav
My sweet DH just gifted me a Cap Vert so I immediately looked for pics/info in library and here in the main forum.
So little chat!

He picked grey… it’s my fave color but I have a grey Loewe Mini Gate and a grey Chanel lamb Mini Flap. I was thinking about exchanging for white or a color.

Would love to hear pros/cons and opinions!

This was on my wishlist along with the Belvedere

Reactions: MainlyBailey
My sweet DH just gifted me a Cap Vert so I immediately looked for pics/info in library and here in the main forum.
So little chat!

He picked grey… it’s my fave color but I have a grey Loewe Mini Gate and a grey Chanel lamb Mini Flap. I was thinking about exchanging for white or a color.

Would love to hear pros/cons and opinions!

This was on my wishlist along with the Belvedere
It’s such a carefree bag. I just got the white in addition to having a black for some years. It’s my daily go to- I’ll also just throw it into a bigger bag for work or travel. Never had any issues with it. Enjoy!

Reactions: Swanky