Got Violette Cles in Beverly Center today! 1/17/08

woo, congrats! i have the same one. and now i'm glad i ended up getting mine at Hollywood LV, otherwise I would have already taken the one at the Bev Center. Thing is over the weekend I had waitlisted for the violette cles at Bev Center (they had the other colors but didn't have one in violette yet). But i was impatient so i just ended up going to Hollywood and they had it there, so i then took myself off the Bev Center waitist. So glad that someone from tPF ended up getting the Bev Center one!! :smile:

And yeah, over the weekend the SAs told me that for the new cles they only got one of each color. THey told me the same thing at Hollywood and Highland. I guess at at Bev Center they got couple more, at least in the violette.

And i agree that sometimes u have to wait FOREVER to get an SA to help you at the Bev Center. It's kind of annoying.

Congrats!!!! I love the new cles. Since see it at the Beverly Center I can't stop thinking about annd seeing yours doesn't help get it out of my mind... LOL.... I think I am going to have to break down and get while I still can.

I have to agree with you on the service at the Beverly Center. It is never very good. I am there all the time and they are just so cold and unfriendly.