Got the Part time in black on my trip to Paris

1. Love this bag, it has replace the city in my heart I think :smile: Really like the GH in silver!

[​IMG]

2. Oh wow!!! LOVE the leather on that bag! It looks fabulous!

3. Thanks iluv it's a gorgeous bag, great leather!

4. I'm slobbering! (That's a good thing!) Gorgeous, perfect bag! Congratulations. On some weird level, don't you love it even more because you got it in Paris???

Okay, I've been wondering whether to get a Black City or a Black PT. I'm worried that the PT might slouch TOO much because of the extra length...but I'd LOVE the extra room. How do you find its slouchability (:p) compared to the City?

Many thanks...and enjoy your new beauty!

5. ^^^^^

Thanks Maggien, Yes i love it more because I got it in Paris, such lovely memories :smile:

I have always been a City fan, only really loved two Bbags the Work & the City but seriously now I adore the PT. Extra room, more Bbag & still slouchy, couldn't ask for anything more :smile:

6. OMG - I Love :heart: that bag...the silver hardware looks great against the black, and is fantastic on the larger sized bag...:drool: This definitely has to go on my wishlist! Congrats on such a fab bag, and hope you had an awesome time in Paris!

7. Beautiful!!!! :heart: I love the PT.

8. What a stunning bag!!! So elegant!!:nuts:

9. Thanks Ally, Berlyn & batgirl, I had a fabulous time in Paris

10. BagAngel....Oh My! It's a BEAUTY!:yahoo:

11. Ahhh, Bbag from Paris.:drool: It must smell like Paris too. :pCongrats, :yahoo:very classic and chic.:tup:

12. :huh:Ooh.. i like ~!!! Great choice.. is this color black or steel? Looks great ;)

13. Thanks Blessings, Nanaz & Oogie, it is black

14. Congrats BagAngel!

15. Great choice! love the PT! congrats! was a cheaper in Paris???