Got my Gryson!

missmary

Jun 14, 2006
It's finally here! :love: My Gryson Skye! The shipping took couple days longer than I expected, and the waiting was torture! but it was worth it. I got the military, and I love the color. It's more of a olive/mossy green, and the trim is brown. The bag looks more brown indoors. I think it's a very neutral color and will go with everything. The size is perfect, and actually holds quite a bit. I'm posting a couple of pics that I hope do it justice.

Attachments

• gryson2.jpg
    gryson2.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 162
  • gryson3.jpg
    gryson3.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 212
  • gryson4.jpg
    gryson4.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 253
  • gryson1.jpg
    gryson1.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 201
I can't wait to get my military olivia. By all accounts, it will be too big, but I think the skye is too small for me (looks great on you, though). It's about the same as a balenciaga classique, right?

I can't wait to get my military olivia. By all accounts, it will be too big, but I think the skye is too small for me (looks great on you, though). It's about the same as a balenciaga classique, right?

I think it might be a little smaller, but it's wider... and the sides will unsnap to hold more, but the shape isn't as cute that way... I'm very happy with the size of this bag. The Olivia would have been too big for me!

Congrats, where did you get it?

ANyone know how to get hold of them in the UK?

I ordered mine through thepursestore.com. I was able to get 20% off (with the toutie code) and free shipping. I've seen the bag on several other websites... I'm sure it can be shipped to the UK by one of the sites.

got the olivia! gorgeous. And girls, I must say, those huge measurements must be with the sides un-snapped. It's def. not bigger than stella with them SNAPPED closed. Bag is a bit heavy, though. Not as bad as the stam, but still....

Dang, you'd think that being a woman, she'd know better.