Got my Cambon wallet! Pics!... and have a question!

zacorey: It's beautiful. The multipocket Cambon reporter is just the best thing that happened to me. Now what's missing is a Cambon wallet! COngratulations that you found a 'soul mate' for your bag!

Yay zac!!!! Glad you love your wallet! The reporter has always been one of my favs-one of these days maybe.......I've been looking at all of my spending lately and it is making me:sweatdrop: !

queen:queen: ~ I really hope NM will have a sale too!!! I totally hear you about the depleating funds!:sad:

pgn~ You are the best!!!!!:yahoo: I am taking really good care of the wallet!

so lovely! I think we were after the same wallet on ebay maybe? I changed my mind and decided to go retail since I'm in the UK and it will only workout around £40 more for me to get it brand new, I'm planning on a trip to chanel next thursday to pick one up! I also have the matching small tote (black patent on black aswell) arriving sometime next week - i can't wait!!! :yahoo:

so lovely! I think we were after the same wallet on ebay maybe? I changed my mind and decided to go retail since I'm in the UK and it will only workout around £40 more for me to get it brand new, I'm planning on a trip to chanel next thursday to pick one up! I also have the matching small tote (black patent on black aswell) arriving sometime next week - i can't wait!!! :yahoo:

ooohhh! Lucky you!! I want the Large Tote like that ... hoping it goes on sale next month, but I think I will get her either way :shame:

Zacorey, so glad you found your dream wallet!! Wouldn't it be a trip if you have the same black cambon wallet I sold to a previous PFer? Then that would make us the wallet sisters!! I loved mine sooo much but only sold it because I found the French Coin Wallet in that style. I'm so happy for you!

strawberry~ Congrats on your upcoming purchase!!! I got my Chanel wallet from PFer PGN that was selling it on ebay. Sounds like it is worth it for you to go buy it at Chanel if it costs practically the same amount! Let us know when you get it!:smile:

queen:queen: ~ Let us know when you get your Reporter!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

key~ No! I didn't get it from that PFer and I regretted it very much after it was gone!!!!!:crybaby: I think we have the same taste! LOL I love everything you have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes: Honestly I think I'm just as obsessed with wallets as I am bags!!!!!LOL