Got my 'BagHook' today, would you be embarressed to use it?

I really want one but am honestly concerned that I will be embarrassed. Do any of you find that it doesn't work on all tables or that sometimes there isn't enough room in the restaurant to have it hanging from your table? I live in NYC and sometimes am at the tiniest restaurants or at a place with funky tables.

I really want one but am honestly concerned that I will be embarrassed. Do any of you find that it doesn't work on all tables or that sometimes there isn't enough room in the restaurant to have it hanging from your table? I live in NYC and sometimes am at the tiniest restaurants or at a place with funky tables.

I agree...esp. in the city -most restaurants are already cramped as it is...

My girlfriend Pat stocks some purse hooks at her little shop in Sault Ste. Marie, ON. I got one for my Xmas gift exchange person that has a cute ladybug on the end, and I got one for myself that has a small picture frame (for a pic of my little doxie Hali!). I use mine all of the time - call me paranoid but I don't want my purse on the back of my chair, and if I have it on my lap I know I'll spill something on it! If I remember correctly they cost 12 or 13 dollars Canadian.

I know she'd ship internationally too - so PM me and I'll give you her shop phone # (I don't think I can post it on here... please correct me if I'm wrong!).