Got my 1st Saint Laurent Bag To Match My Pharrell LV Jacket!

Bryant

Sun
O.G.
Apr 1, 2014
IMG_3194.jpegIMG_3190.jpegIMG_3189.jpegIMG_3191.jpeg

Really treated myself for my Birthday this year. 😅

Last month, I got the Louis Vuitton Padded Denim jacket from LV in South Korea. I had been eyeing it for a while but it was sold out all over USA. There was 1 Large left and it was in South Korea. I wasn’t really sure about sizing since it’s so big; I kind of wanted Medium but that was sold out all over the world.

Ended up getting it and to my surprise, the sewn-in tag said Medium despite the printed sticker label saying Large! Maybe sizing in Asian countries is different?

It’s kind of a loud jacket but I really like the aesthetic of it. And it’s so comfortable!

Since I got the jacket, I’ve been looking for accessories to pair it with. This Saint Laurent bag just matched it perfectly. From the denim wash to the color of the hardware.

When I walked into the Saint Laurent store on Rodeo Drive, the SA that greeted me even thought of the denim Loulou because of my jacket. Luckily they had a display one for me to try on. I loved how they look so he gave me a fresh one one from the back!

Paired it with my LV pearl bag charm from this season. 😊

I also stopped by LV to get some Pre-Co items and I’ll be posting on my Instagram @BryantCabrera if interested! 😊

View attachment 5990929View attachment 5990930View attachment 5990931View attachment 5990932

Really treated myself for my Birthday this year. 😅

Last month, I got the Louis Vuitton Padded Denim jacket from LV in South Korea. I had been eyeing it for a while but it was sold out all over USA. There was 1 Large left and it was in South Korea. I wasn’t really sure about sizing since it’s so big; I kind of wanted Medium but that was sold out all over the world.

Ended up getting it and to my surprise, the sewn-in tag said Medium despite the printed sticker label saying Large! Maybe sizing in Asian countries is different?

It’s kind of a loud jacket but I really like the aesthetic of it. And it’s so comfortable!

Since I got the jacket, I’ve been looking for accessories to pair it with. This Saint Laurent bag just matched it perfectly. From the denim wash to the color of the hardware.

When I walked into the Saint Laurent store on Rodeo Drive, the SA that greeted me even thought of the denim Loulou because of my jacket. Luckily they had a display one for me to try on. I loved how they look so he gave me a fresh one one from the back!

Paired it with my LV pearl bag charm from this season. 😊

I also stopped by LV to get some Pre-Co items and I’ll be posting on my Instagram @BryantCabrera if interested! 😊
Wow! That jacket is really cool! And the bag matches so well!

• Love
Reactions: Bryant