Got back from LV Collins st store...

Nooo...bad idea...ahhh I can't look!!! It looks so good with the phone and now I want the Framboise for MY nokia!! LOL! Thank goodness I cannot justify paying $240 for a phone strap, but anyway, it looks great...congrats!!!

Nooo...bad idea...ahhh I can't look!!! It looks so good with the phone and now I want the Framboise for MY nokia!! LOL! Thank goodness I cannot justify paying $240 for a phone strap, but anyway, it looks great...congrats!!!

Haha~you should get it!!!!! (Haha, I know I'm a bad enabler)! Although I think the Pomme looks better than the Framboise with the pink phone!!

I saw some pics of the Dentelles!! They were very nice, especially the gold!! I'm on the waiting list for the pochette wallet, keep my fingers crossed~!

Oh btw, the SA told me that the Dentelles was SEASONAL, NOT LE, just like the Grooms.

Ohh that means it will be like the perfo range around for a couple of months then;)

Congrats!! I love it.
I've been drooling over the framboise one and you have weakened my resistance by posting a pic of your lovely new treasure.:lol: