Gorgeous 05 Caramel Box received today....PICS!!!

Fred&Ginger

Mar 17, 2007
I'm soooooo disappointed :crybaby: that Balenciaga in their wisdom decided to discontinue the box style. I have today received my second box in 05 caramel, already having this in Grenat, and it is fast becoming my favourite balenciaga style.

The leather on the caramel is gorgeous and soft, and I can see this particular bag being worn on a daily basis as it is practical in size and colour.

Ladies....I think she's a definite keeper!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

URL]

ebay019.jpg

ebay024.jpg

:heart:
Congratulations on your beautiful new Box! It's gorgeous!
:crybaby:
I totally agree with you! The Box is my favorite style in size and looks, and I can't believe they discontinued it!!! I am hoping I love the Matelasse style as much(after it arrives today) but it is very expensive compared to the Box. I am also sad it wasn't made for the 05 Spring/Summer collection, as I would love to have a BG Pink and Turquoise Box. I only have one (Metallic Pink Rose) because I sold my Magenta Box when I found a Magenta City in brand new condition. But I would love to find another Magenta Box, and to replace my Lilac First with a Lilac Box. I swear we really need to start a friendly petition to send to Balenciaga! Congrats again and thank your for sharing photos!

Attachments

• 10307032qz8.jpg
    10307032qz8.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 41
  • img8660ol6.jpg
    img8660ol6.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 51
I swear we really need to start a friendly petition to send to Balenciaga!

I with you on this one!!:hysteric: :hysteric: Us sista's should stick together.

:love: Love ur pink box, its soooo cute :cutesy:

I've also been looking at the Matelasse, and would love it in Vert Gazon or Sandstone. The only thing that puts me off, is the price, and that it doesn't have a long strap. Would love to know what you think of it, when you get it compared to the Box.:yes: