Good shopping sites for Canadians? Post here!

I don't worry much about duties since the bag was made in the USA ( and under NAFTA are duty-free) but i am afraid of their brokerage charges & GST/PST. The store owner could have given me a call before deciding to ship fedex. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Any bag that is made in the U.S. is totally duty free? I didn't know that. Would Fedex still charge brokerage fees if there's no duty? It wouldn't surprise me if they do but its rude!

If something is made in the US, you will not have to pay duty (I have been charged it but got my money back by returning the customs form with an explanation that item was made in the US). UPS will still charge (a hefty) brokerage fee to collect gst/pst.

Have any Canadians shopped at www.searlenyc.com?
They ship internationally via UPS, and after reading this thread, I'm wary of ordering from UPS. Dammit, I really want that coat, it's over half price off!! What do you girls recommend I do?

It depends on how much you love the coat. Also, if it's a $1,000 coat, you're going to be paying hefty fees. A lot less if it's a $200 coat.

It depends on how much you love the coat. Also, if it's a $1,000 coat, you're going to be paying hefty fees. A lot less if it's a $200 coat.

I'm ordering a Mackage coat off their website for $279.30!! Isn't that an amazing price?

I would contact them and ask if they would be willing to use USPS. It can't hurt to ask.

I e-mailed them, and the SA (Rick) called me immediately. They said that if you write in the comment section when purchasing that you would like them to ship via USPS, they will do it no prob! (and he was going to ship it right away)

I'm very impressed with their customer service. Very willing to accommodate my needs... I'll update on how things went after I receive my jacket, if anyone else is interested in ordering from this website!

I love sample Sales just launched their online store, currently have women's diesel jeans on sale for 60-75% off, for limited time only. Sale price in USD and ship from Montreal.

http://www.ilovesamplesalesonline.com/

You can also sign up to be invited to all the upcoming local sales, they send out sample sale notifications in 4 Canadian cities, Montreal, Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver.

I love sample Sales just launched their online store, currently have women's diesel jeans on sale for 60-75% off, for limited time only. Sale price in USD and ship from Montreal.

http://www.ilovesamplesalesonline.com/

You can also sign up to be invited to all the upcoming local sales, they send out sample sale notifications in 4 Canadian cities, Montreal, Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver.

Beware of ilovesamplesales!

Not everything they post about local sales are authentic.
I went to one sample sale and bought R&R jeans, only to find out they were fake. I went back there, and DEMANDED my money back and threatened to report them to authorities.
I also gave ilovesamplesales a call and they didn't care / said it wasn't their fault!!