Good and Bad news....

OMGosh Candice!! I am glad you are okay! That was really nice of your boss to come down and make sure you were okay! You do deserve a new purse, I can't wait to see it!

I can't believe that people these days don't stop to help! I had my first black ice scare a few weeks ago. I had to meet my mom to pick up the kids on one of our very cold days. It was 40 out when I passed over the largest hill in between where I had to go. On my way back over only 30 minutes later, the temp had dropped to 30!! I had not had any clues that the road had froze over, plus I didn't look at the temp display until afterwards. The truck didn't slip or slid once, even going up the hill! Once I reached the top where the road starts to turn some what sharply, all I had to do was start to make the turn when I totally lost control! I was all over the road, going back and forth, before I could guide the truck over to the embankment to gain some traction. I hit the little reflector posts and narrowly missed the 4x4 post with the warning sign :wtf: While I was going through this nightmare, there was a car in the oncoming lane, and do you even think he slowed down to make sure I was going to be okay? Heck no!! :cursing: The kids were LOL saying yay fun!! Lets do it again!! :woohoo: uh NO!

Monkoi~ I am glad you are alright as well! How freak'in scary to do a 180.

Who you telling? We're the only state I know where people see you down the street and won't move until you're five feet away and then will pull out in front of you!!! :wtf:

LMAO!! :roflmfao: We have drivers who speed up when they see you backing out of a parking space :hysteric: I was parked next to a long truck and had to slowly back out making sure the idiots driving by are actually looking at what is going on around them, ya know? I noticed that there was only one vehicle and it was far enough away that I SHOULD have been able to get all the way out before she got close enough for it to effect her. WELL, the dumb *B* actually speeds up and then proceeds to glare me down and yell at me for backing out! WTF??? I guess it was too much for her to lay off the gas and allow me to finish pulling out of my space. :rolleyes:

That scared me to even read about it!! I'm very glad you are ok!! Yes, you deserve a bag after that for sure!! Why not go for two bags at least!!

I'm so sorry nobody stopped for you!! I know what that feels like, as the same thing happened to me. You must have been scared out of your mind!! I was bodily hit while walking in the TJ Maxx parking lot by this old man who backed out of a parking place really fast without looking. I had last second tried to jump away, but couldn't do it in time, so he hit me. I flew in the air and down on the pavement. He slammed on his brakes, but didn't bother to get out of the car to ask if I was ok..or even roll down the window. He just waited till I got up and limped off. I know people must have seen it happen, and nobody even asked it I was ok. I was lucky I didn't break my wrist because I landed on it, but other than scrapes and shock, I was ok. I was very lucky. I basically limped back to my car and sat there for about an hour in a daze before I could drive. To top it all off, my friend berated me for not getting his license number. Hey..I was in shock!! My incident was trivial compared to yours, so I can only imagine how you felt!!

So glad you are ok!!

That scared me to even read about it!! I'm very glad you are ok!! Yes, you deserve a bag after that for sure!! Why not go for two bags at least!!

I'm so sorry nobody stopped for you!! I know what that feels like, as the same thing happened to me. You must have been scared out of your mind!! I was bodily hit while walking in the TJ Maxx parking lot by this old man who backed out of a parking place really fast without looking. I had last second tried to jump away, but couldn't do it in time, so he hit me. I flew in the air and down on the pavement. He slammed on his brakes, but didn't bother to get out of the car to ask if I was ok..or even roll down the window. He just waited till I got up and limped off. I know people must have seen it happen, and nobody even asked it I was ok. I was lucky I didn't break my wrist because I landed on it, but other than scrapes and shock, I was ok. I was very lucky. I basically limped back to my car and sat there for about an hour in a daze before I could drive. To top it all off, my friend berated me for not getting his license number. Hey..I was in shock!! My incident was trivial compared to yours, so I can only imagine how you felt!!

So glad you are ok!!

omg, i'm glad you're ok!!!!! dont listen to your friend! I was in total shock too, I really cant even remember swerving... I guess your mind goes in a panic mode.

and as for that old man! :cursing::censor::censor::censor:

omg, i'm glad you're ok!!!!! dont listen to your friend! I was in total shock too, I really cant even remember swerving... I guess your mind goes in a panic mode.

and as for that old man! :cursing::censor::censor::censor:

You got it, hun!! It happens SOOO fast, you can't do much of anything. Relax and take a long bath if you can!! Better yet, go for a spa treatment. :tup:

Who you telling? We're the only state I know where people see you down the street and won't move until you're five feet away and then will pull out in front of you!!! :wtf:
hahaha, I laugh because it's so true!!! I visit Florida twice a year and I hate driving down there! It is terrible.

I'm so glad that you're okay Candace!! When it rains in Florida, the roads change I swear! It's crazy what happens.

You better post pics when your lovely arrives!

Wow I'm so sorry to hear that this happened to you candac! I can't believe no one stopped! How inconsiderate! I'm so glad your ok, how scary that must have been, I'm so glad your ok! Can't wait to see your new bag! ;)

Candace, I am glad you're ok. It is so sad that nobody stopped to see if you were ok. It makes me mad to see that we live in a society where we don't want to help other human beings, whether they ask for help or not. At least, you're safe!