Gone Before 30: Stars Who Died Young

WOW!! some of those stars were extremely young!! never realized until now.

Im 23, and it never dawned on me until now that I am older than Aaliyah, and the same age right now as when Selena passed.

I hope that God (or my own higher power for those who dont like that word) will give me the strength and ability to live through my 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s (you get the point), I also hope that everyone on this site will also live a very long and healthy life as well!!

I just thought about 2 more: Rebecca Schaeffer, 22 from My Sister Sam, she was gunned down by a crazed fan and Dominique Dunn, 17 from the Poltergeist Movie, it was a freak accident on the movie set.

Dominique Dunn was murdered buy her boyfriend. Her father is a writer/crime reporter for Vanity Fair, I think. I can't believe how young Jim Morrison and Jnis Joplin actually were... I thought they were older.

Wow, I'm 22... and when I was younger and knew that some of these people had died it never really hit me like it does now... Jim Morrison & Jimi Hendrix were both 27 when they died. That's INSANE.. :crybaby: :crybaby:

jim morrison :love: yeah they have talked about the celebrities dying at 27 many times... its jim, jimi, janis, and kurt and i thought there was a couple more.. oh add jonathan brandis, he hanged himself :sad: