GOLD is the new BLACK!

LOL! they do allowed me to bring a guess... they said ONLY one guess for the coktail party (but i'm bringing my bro with me sorry!!!)... but you can always come to the party after the cocktail party.... they said i can bring as many friends as i can hahah :smile:

lol. rats. haha. but for real thatd be so sweet to smooze with the LV ppl. im cute(have u seen my myspace!), and asian, ill fit in! hahaha. *sigh* you're so lucky. have lots and lots of fun!

OHMYGOD, that is so exciting!!!!! I go back to Beijing 1-2x a year (my entire family lives there)....I can't wait to visit this one! Is that the one in the same mall as Ferragamo and Bottega Veneta? The fairly new complex that's all glass on the outside? If so....it's on the way into the city (we live by 4th ring). Have fun and tell us all about it .

HOLLLLLLYYY SHIIITT! I just saw the photos you posted of the mall! I'm not completely sure if it's that one I'm thinking of but hot damn, I'm so SOO excited to go now! That list of retailers is amazing!