Going Vegan

I have a close friend who is getting married later this year, and I'd like to get her a vegan leather purse as a gift of some sort of another (probably a combo birthday/wedding gift) because her current purse from Matt & Nat is looking a little beat up. I've been considering Angela Roi (love the designs!!) and have also been combing through some of the other threads in this forum for other brands.

Those who've purchased from Angela Roi - how do you like your bag so far? How is it standing up to wear? Any recommended designs?

I have a close friend who is getting married later this year, and I'd like to get her a vegan leather purse as a gift of some sort of another (probably a combo birthday/wedding gift) because her current purse from Matt & Nat is looking a little beat up. I've been considering Angela Roi (love the designs!!) and have also been combing through some of the other threads in this forum for other brands.

Those who've purchased from Angela Roi - how do you like your bag so far? How is it standing up to wear? Any recommended designs?

Go for Angela Roi!! The quality is amazing, even better than expected and it holds up so well!! The only problem is they keep releasing new bags that I love so it’s getting hard to choose. I have 4 now. My favorite is the barton but you should ofcourse go for what fits your friends style the best. Very lovely of you to get her a vegan bag btw, such a good friend!

Reactions: ohmisseevee
Go for Angela Roi!! The quality is amazing, even better than expected and it holds up so well!! The only problem is they keep releasing new bags that I love so it’s getting hard to choose. I have 4 now. My favorite is the barton but you should ofcourse go for what fits your friends style the best. Very lovely of you to get her a vegan bag btw, such a good friend!

Thank you for the recommendation and your thoughts, I really appreciate it! Angela Roi just released the Hamilton Shoulder Bag [Signet] in three colors. It's very similar in shape/style to the bag my friend is currently using, and I think the look is also a little more elegant without sacrificing in practicality. I also love the understated, minimalistic look as well - I wouldn't mind owning one of these myself!

Pictures are from the product page:

001_copy_1024x1024.jpg 009_1024x1024.jpg 010_1024x1024.jpg 012_1024x1024.jpg 044_1024x1024.jpg 33_3470f810-21fa-47fc-86b1-959442d83dbe_1024x1024.jpg 020_1024x1024.jpg 024_1024x1024.jpg 023_1dbbd29b-06b4-4bc1-b058-d073ce61d2a7_1024x1024.jpg

Thank you for the recommendation and your thoughts, I really appreciate it! Angela Roi just released the Hamilton Shoulder Bag [Signet] in three colors. It's very similar in shape/style to the bag my friend is currently using, and I think the look is also a little more elegant without sacrificing in practicality. I also love the understated, minimalistic look as well - I wouldn't mind owning one of these myself!

Pictures are from the product page:

View attachment 4645214 View attachment 4645215 View attachment 4645216 View attachment 4645217 View attachment 4645222 View attachment 4645221 View attachment 4645218 View attachment 4645220 View attachment 4645219
Gorgeous! I think it’s too big for me but if it fits her she’s gonna love it for sure! What color are you getting?

Why in the heck does anyone who does not want to buy products made from animals always get nasty comments? This is a preference by the individual, not a negative statement on persons who do buy "leather" for instance. Knock it off! You people who love purses change your purse often, so what do you care if a purse lasts forever? I just don't get it.