Travel Going to Brazil

omg...you must be sooo excited! I know when I studied in the US I totally missed brazil (esp the food lol!)

I've called my friends who were going to Buzios but haven't gotten a call back yet so just waiting on that to let you know the final details!

Yeah my name is francesca! (well...kind of it's like my middle name i go by so I don't need to use my real name everywhere)

I managed to 'matar saudade' when I went to London, there are so many Brazilian restaurants there, loved Barraco!

Thanks again 'Francesca' for being so sweet! :heart: I will keep searching as well for other places in Buzios, once again, please don't go through too much trouble :shame:

:tup:

Some friends and I were thinking of going to Bahia in Feb. for carnival. Anyone ever been? How is it? Any ideas of where to stay? what to do? and sites for booking the trip at a reasonable price??

Thanks!!

I managed to 'matar saudade' when I went to London, there are so many Brazilian restaurants there, loved Barraco!

Thanks again 'Francesca' for being so sweet! :heart: I will keep searching as well for other places in Buzios, once again, please don't go through too much trouble :shame:

:tup:

Just wanted to let u know, I haven't forgotten! I'm just still waiting to hear back from my friends about their travel plans. One of them told me they would switch to the condo but then another one called to say she has to check and see how many people will be there. so....still waiting lol!

:blush: Thanks francescaaveiro!

What do you usually do in Buzios? I can’t believe I’ve never been, my beach-house condo was in SP (Tabatinga), so we went there almost every weekend, but not too many other beaches (my sisters & I were quite young), and when in Rio we visited my grandparents (who are no longer there). Can't wait!