Going from $$$$ to $

Hmm. For me, I always go $ to $$$$. I spent $ on bags when I was in college. Now, I have a great job and make money, I'm able to spend $$$$ on bags. It is my main hobby besides traveling. I was on LV for 3 months and now I am on Chanel for the past 6 months, next stop? HERMES! Not for a long while though. Since bf and I don't plan on having children, the Hermes may come sooner than thought? ;)

I have only bought LV from LT or ebay, so I already have in my mind that I am getting a discount! Since DH buys from elux, I feel like I am getting an 'inexpensive' bag. Note, I have no kids. Just dogs that are spoiled and loved to death!

Before having my daughter almost three years ago, I never, NEVER thought of spending more than $30 for a handbag. Now, when I splurge on handbags, it's because they will be hers one day. I'd like to have nice things to pass on to her that she can pass on to her chlldren and so on.

Its funny....yesterday I was in a store (Marshalls) and I picked up a "cheap" bag...Tommy Hilfiger or something. It was cute and in my past something I would have picked up. I was in line ready to buy it...thought it would be a cute throw around bag for the summer....and I looked down at it and then looked at my speedy and thought "what the hell am I doing?!" I put it back and left.

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

It's unlikely that this would be the case for me. I would probably have to have major responsibilities (like children, a mortgage, spouse, etc) for me to justify a downgrade in my handbags. It's far more likely that I would just buy fewer bags but stay loyal to LV.

Its funny....yesterday I was in a store (Marshalls) and I picked up a "cheap" bag...Tommy Hilfiger or something. It was cute and in my past something I would have picked up. I was in line ready to buy it...thought it would be a cute throw around bag for the summer....and I looked down at it and then looked at my speedy and thought "what the hell am I doing?!" I put it back and left. After using LV...I can't imagine using "crap" again!

I feel the same way... I was at H&M yesterday and there was such a cute bag... absolutely adorable. But I had my Azur Speedy w/ me and thought... I won't use this anyway... so I didn't get it.
Except for my university bags and one Coccinelle, I only own LV - and I won't go back. :nuts: