**Givenchy Shopping Finds and Intels**

Hi everyone, I have some Givenchy Antigona questions here and hopefully someone can help me out!

I've been dying to get this Antigona as they call "3D Stud", right now in the US retailer they have it at Bergdorf for pre order. But I've been seeing the Royal Blue one as well online (see img attached), but just not from US websites. Has ANYBODY seen one of these bags in person? It'd be amazing if someone can post a picture of the real thing :smile: Also, they have this 3D design on a Nightingale as well if anybody else is interested. Nightingale is not my thing but this one is quite cute!

Secondly, i ALSO spotted this other Antigona the website called "Croc Stamped Patchwork" on Ssense, and this is listed a lot higher than regular Antigonas. Again, does anybody know where else they'd carry this and if anybody has seen it in person?

And lastly, which Antigona and which color?! thanks all :smile:

i've seen the patchwork in their paris boutique and it's a-ma-zing. it's on my wishlist too! i like my givenchy a little unique so this one definitely hits the spot. as for the 3d ones, i think i've seen it in person at BG, and i'll try to take a pic next time...not sure if they will let me, since the SAs arent too friendly around designer handbags.

i like the royal blue too, as someone mentioned, the bright color with the 3d shadowing makes it so much more interesting. black is nice too, but more subtle obviously.

i've seen the patchwork in their paris boutique and it's a-ma-zing. it's on my wishlist too! i like my givenchy a little unique so this one definitely hits the spot. as for the 3d ones, i think i've seen it in person at BG, and i'll try to take a pic next time...not sure if they will let me, since the SAs arent too friendly around designer handbags.

i like the royal blue too, as someone mentioned, the bright color with the 3d shadowing makes it so much more interesting. black is nice too, but more subtle obviously.

thanks for this!! Yeah I've been leaning towards the patchwork one in the past few days, but I can't find anybody selling it online 'cept SSENSE but it's sold out now! SUPER SAD FACE. Another major reason is that I feel like the smooth leather of the 3D stud will show scuff/scratch really easily, and I really don't want to be super careful while using a handbag and i want to use this one a lot!

Yes a picture of the 3D one will be uber helpful since the wonderful @bagmad73 snatched a real life pic of the patchwork one for us in the earlier post :smile:

thanks so much again everyone!

thanks for this!! Yeah I've been leaning towards the patchwork one in the past few days, but I can't find anybody selling it online 'cept SSENSE but it's sold out now! SUPER SAD FACE. Another major reason is that I feel like the smooth leather of the 3D stud will show scuff/scratch really easily, and I really don't want to be super careful while using a handbag and i want to use this one a lot!

Yes a picture of the 3D one will be uber helpful since the wonderful @bagmad73 snatched a real life pic of the patchwork one for us in the earlier post :smile:

thanks so much again everyone!

Can I enable the both of you further? This patchwork medium antigona is more stunning IRL than in pictures. Taken with my phone in comparison to my small antigona(sorry pic is not that great) Taken at DFS Galleria Singapore store.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 945
the small red antigona is back on farfetch http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/women/designer-givenchy-antigona-bag-item-10336143.aspx there's only one in stock according to the website. i would imagine someone is going to grab this one quickly!

barney's has the medium antigona in a few interesting colors-- one called rust, which seems to be somewhere between camel + orange: http://www.barneys.com/Givenchy-Giv...ult,pd.html?gclid=CJ2ax9_9v7UCFYdT4AodGX8A6g# + another in a pale sky blue http://www.barneys.com/Givenchy-Giv...ult,pd.html?gclid=CNuT7Zf-v7UCFdGd4AodfwwAdQ#

xx

Last edited:
saw this at Neiman Union Square @ San Francisco this weekend. The SA told me they don't have it in black. In my opinion this blue is pretty horrendous, it's actually an even lighter blue (since this is taken hiding between the shelves w/ a bag on top blocking the light) tho the detail is still amazing with the suede seam underneath... I'll be calling around to see if they carry the black anywhere else in the US!

Attachments

• AntigonaPatchBlue.jpg
    AntigonaPatchBlue.jpg
    422.2 KB · Views: 846
englysengly said:
saw this at Neiman Union Square @ San Francisco this weekend. The SA told me they don't have it in black. In my opinion this blue is pretty horrendous, it's actually an even lighter blue (since this is taken hiding between the shelves w/ a bag on top blocking the light) tho the detail is still amazing with the suede seam underneath... I'll be calling around to see if they carry the black anywhere else in the US!

How much is this one?? I too am very interested in this bag but in black! Please post if you find it anywhere in the US!! Is this the medium size?