Givenchy Pandora

@mix_master_b Love a Pandora! One of the most carefree, effortlessly chic bags ever. You have a lovely collection, I especially love the Peacock print. I’ve never seen that one before.
Thank you @ghoulish ! I'm very proud of the collection. I first saw the pandora mini bag on a young lady who got into a lift with me in Melbourne, Australia. I wasn't able to forget it since that day. Once When paid off my car, HECS and credit card, I saved and saved for this collection.

Reactions: ghoulish
Acckk! I had a couple of mini pandoras
And in a moment of stupidity sold them. They don’t make the kind that I love anymore and I would love to find a mini-amy mini in excellent condition! Can anyone help with suggestions?
Thanks so much!

Soo, today I found a size small Pandora is a beautiful olivey green with silver hardware on eBay. Seller has over 2500 positive feedback scores and took multiple pix of the outside and inside of the bag that she bought and never wore!! Got it for 495!! I’m so excited that if I could do cartwheels, I would!

Reactions: foxgal and ghoulish
Soo, today I found a size small Pandora is a beautiful olivey green with silver hardware on eBay. Seller has over 2500 positive feedback scores and took multiple pix of the outside and inside of the bag that she bought and never wore!! Got it for 495!! I’m so excited that if I could do cartwheels, I would!

Congratulations! Share pics when it arrives!