Givenchy Antigona Current Price in Euros/Mini Reveal

Hey there fabulous purse people,

I just got a Givenchy Antigona in size small, grainy black leather with SHW at the Givenchy boutique on faubourg st honore street in Paris! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

For reference I am 5'1" and 112lbs. The medium was HUGE on me and the mini version was super cute (the strap was the perfect length for me to wear cross body).

If anyone is curious about current prices, the small was 1550 euros. VAT refund is only 12% (185 euros) and I had to pay a duty when I came back to the US.

I highly recommend going to this boutique if you plan to buy Givenchy in Paris. The SAs were SO sweet and kind and helpful.

Congratulations its absolutely stunning on you! I have the same bag but in medium size, I'm 5'11 though lol. I absolutely love mine and I'm sure you will love yours too:smile:

Hey there fabulous purse people,

I just got a Givenchy Antigona in size small, grainy black leather with SHW at the Givenchy boutique on faubourg st honore street in Paris! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

For reference I am 5'1" and 112lbs. The medium was HUGE on me and the mini version was super cute (the strap was the perfect length for me to wear cross body).

If anyone is curious about current prices, the small was 1550 euros. VAT refund is only 12% (185 euros) and I had to pay a duty when I came back to the US.

I highly recommend going to this boutique if you plan to buy Givenchy in Paris. The SAs were SO sweet and kind and helpful.

Do you by any chance remember how much was the shiny smooth calfskin small antigona?