GIVENCHY Antigona bags F/W 2011 - S/S 2012 Plus Reference Thread

Tammyjam said:
No it can't be worn as cross body only on shoulder, it's really short and it's not adjustable. Maybe she bought longer strap for it?

That's too bad....would be an AWESOME travel bag. Can you buy a longer strap? That would be perfect if you could!

RugbyWife said:
LOL no problem...excited about my purchase, but would love to know the exact dimensions :smile:

Minus the handles the body itself is around 11" high, 16" wide (at the widest point), and 8" thick (at the widest on bottom). Hope I helped!!

Minus the handles the body itself is around 11" high, 16" wide (at the widest point), and 8" thick (at the widest on bottom). Hope I helped!!

Wow! Really?? I totally thought those were the dimensions for the Large size. Hmm....will have to do some more research. Good to know though! Thanks for your help Tammyjam ;)

RugbyWife said:
Wow! Really?? I totally thought those were the dimensions for the Large size. Hmm....will have to do some more research. Good to know though! Thanks for your help Tammyjam ;)

I think the large size is 2inches longer on both length and width. Glad I can help rugbywife!! Good luck :smile:

I think the large size is 2inches longer on both length and width. Glad I can help rugbywife!! Good luck :smile:

My bag is due to arrive sometime this coming week, so will definitely share once it arrives. I'm still going back and forth between the matte one and the shiny one......ughhh :confused1::sweatdrop::thinking: the difficult choices we have to make in life......:lol:

Here are the pics of me wearing bag..my shiny black medium antigona. So you can see how medium is. I'm 5'5" by the way. These are pics with non-heavy stuff inside (wallet, keys, etc) and pics with heavy stuff (wallet, iPad). It does sag a little bit when there's heavy items in it but not as much as the calfskin one. She is still a beauty none the less!!!

Finally! Nice to see someone here with the Antigona! Looks lovely on you Tammyjam and the leather looks really nice...love the sheen to it.

I didn't give this bag a second glance at first but suddenly I'm liking it. It's very sleek and sophisticated. The size is what I'm looking for too. I need to see it in person, however, since I fell for the Nightingale and ended up returning it.

That's too bad....would be an AWESOME travel bag. Can you buy a longer strap? That would be perfect if you could!

I believe the first generation Antigonas have an adjustable strap. If you look closely at Nicole Richie's you will see that the strap is double and has extra holes and a rivet to adjust the length. Rachel Zoe has an adjustable one also.

adeener said:
I believe the first generation Antigonas have an adjustable strap. If you look closely at Nicole Richie's you will see that the strap is double and has extra holes and a rivet to adjust the length. Rachel Zoe has an adjustable one also.

What generation is currently in stores right now? Is the first generation still available? Sorry for all the newbie questions.