Gisele's bad decision?

1. Apaprently she sent over a $1k gift basket for Bridget's new baby and it included a onesie w/ "Supermodel" aross the front.

I think that was unthoughtful and tacky, what do you think?

Posted Sep 3rd 2007 8:14AM by TMZ Staff

[​IMG]Supermodel Gisele Bundchen may know what do to in front of the camera, but off camera, not so much.

This past week, the Brazilian bombshell's boyfriend, Tom Brady, allegedly phoned Petit Tresor, an upscale children's boutique in L.A., and had them ship several gifts to his estranged ex/baby mama Bridget Moynahan. Brady ditched a pregnant Moynahan to date Bundchen.

Bundchen also called in an order for Moynahan, reports Gatecrasher. The luxe $1,000 gift basket included a teeny tiny onesie with the word "supermodel' written across it -- a small, tacky reminder of her ex's current flame.

2. I agree with the thoughtless and tacky assessment.

3. I hope it's not true... seems tacky if it is.

4. Not tacky, not thoughtless (he obviously took the time to plan it). Just plain RUDE!

5. What's a onesie?

6. oh man, that is seriously like a slap in the face. i hope it's just a rumor...

7. Okay thanks!
    Yea, I agree, it's a bit tacky....

8. :wtf::confused1:

9. Definitely in poor taste if it's true.

10. Well,
    I wonder if she herself picked out the onesie, or perhaps a sneaky SA at the boutique did this for publicity.....

11. Could there possibly be too much read into that?

I don't think it's THAT bad, although she shouldn't be sending things like that unless she knew the baby was going to be a girl.

12. Very tacky!:tdown:

13. Question: Wasn't Tom Brady with Bridget before he was with Gisele? So wouldn't Bridget being pregnant in the first place be a smack in the face for Gisele?

I'm confuzzled.

14. Meh..I don't really have any feelings either way towards this. I don't think it was terrible but I don't think it was wonderful either.