Ginza Tanaka's Diamond Studded Platinum Handbag

1. [​IMG]

GinzaTanaka, the Japanese jewellery maker who is well known for his blinged design sense and who earlier shot to fame with his 24-karat gold horse for the Japan’s newborn prince and gold christmas tree has now designed a Diamond studded handbag for Paris Hilton and the likes! The platinum handbag is studded with 2,182 diamonds totaling 208 carats and it adorns a even more dazzling price tag of $1.63 million. The diamond platinum bag was showcased at a fashion show organized by the designer in Tokyo on 14 June 2007.

What do you think ? :girlsigh:

2. Wow! That is really stunning...

I could never carry that...knowing me, I'd leave it in the back of the cab!:nuts:

3. holy crap, look at that huge diamond in the center!

4. I think I'd rather wear my diamonds on my body than on my bag. Of course, I don't have $1.63 mil lying around so I guess I don't really have to make that choice!

5. Picture is not showing up on my computer.....:sad:

6. OMG!!!! That is absolutely amazing!!!!

7. Ahhh.... I remember seeing this in Meg's blog. $1.63 million! Unbelievably beautiful and expensive.

8. Gorgeous!

9. That is really beautiful, a work of art.

10. I'd never use it! (Typical for me, I guess!....buy bags and don't use them!) Anyway, I'd feel like I needed a security guard to walk around with that thing.