Giant Weekender......

1. does this exist?? :confused1:

2. Yes and it's beautiful! I saw one yesterday in white and bleu glacier. The white was tdf!!!! I'm trying to decide right now what color to get...........hmmm?

3. you mean with giant hardwarre? i saw one with black it was really gorgeous!

4. Oooohhh! I bet it was incredible in black. That would be a great color for travel.

5. yes, it does exist :yes:

6. yeesss!!

any of you have pics?? :angel:

7. no sorry. saw it at balNY. maybe they would send you one?

8. ^ i am waiting for the silver hw...

anyone have a price??

9. I just saw one too at NM, King of Prussia, PA
    Very Niiiiice!!!
    The handle is longer than RH

10. Oh, I would love a GH weekender in a brown color - whatever the color is that is brown for 07. Sorry, I can't keep up with all the color names yet. :smile:

11. it was around 400 more than the regular WE so around 1895 (give or take a hundred)

12. ^ thank you so much!!!!! i am going to start saving up starting in august.... i have this as my motivation (not a weekender, but still, silver on black!!!!!)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Brian - is that GH silver bag real or memorex? ;) I guess I should say photoshopped instead of memorex (you're probably too young to remember that commercial... ;) ).

14. ^i remember that commercial.:ninja:

brian, i've already told you on TFS. you should definitely get the weekender silver GH. i want! i want!:graucho:

15. US $1995