GH Flat Clutch .........pic inside

cracker

O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
Where can I find one? I spoke with Daphne and she didn't know anything about a flat clutch. Does anyone know?

MyBags004.jpg

There was press about this in the spring issue of Women's Wear Daily.

They quoted Barneys NY in Madison as a store that will be carrying the accessories. I'll try and give them a call tomorrow to see if they have receive it or at least expecting it.

I was there last month and they didn't have them then yet.

There was press about this in the spring issue of Women's Wear Daily.

They quoted Barney NY in Madison as a store that will be carrying the accessories. I'll try and give them a call tomorrow to see if they have receive it or at least expecting it.

I was there last month and they didn't have them then yet.

Great! Thanks.....:smile:

Yo dudes

That is one sexy looking bag. How do I get my grubby paws on it????? And what colours do they come in and rough retail price????

HMMMM. I think i am headed for trouble.
:idea:

Yo dudes

That is one sexy looking bag. How do I get my grubby paws on it????? And what colours do they come in and rough retail price????

HMMMM. I think i am headed for trouble.
:idea:

There was another post that mentioned NM's getting Black, Aqua and some other colors. I called NM Palm Beach yesterday and they haven't received them yet. I'll try another store today that can give me more info.

I'm going to my tiny Saks today in Cincinnati - I'll look at their book to see what the U.S. Saks ordered - if they ordered them - colors, etc., and I'll get back with you later today. They are yummy looking, aren't they? Of course, I want one!

I talked to my SA at NM recently, and these puppies are retailing for about $865 (I don't remember the exact price...but it's in that ballpark). They're also known as the giant flat travel clutch.