Get to know your fellow Tano-ites!

Hello All,

Thank you for the compliments!! The Jetsetter is actually that pale sage green. It came in a deep olive/bright green, too, but this I felt was a bit more versatile for me/my closet.
The Jetsetter, TK, was the really really soft TAG leather. The Concrete Blondie was something different--a tougher leather that doesn't have the kind of slouchiness I prefer. But I like the white.

I loved the Miss Whoever too! Although right now it's headed towards the sale pile. Maybe I should re-think that before I start selling and collecting again. It is a pretty bag and a good size too.

Thanks again!

IMG_0724-Small.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Welcome, chahaweed! Your collection is TDF!

Is that a fushia crackle birkin that I see? I have that one in my collection, too! Wish I had a guerilla bag as well. And BTW, the khaki green color of your jet setter was called OLIVE DRAB.

Hey TanoExpert,

Thanks for the compliment! That is the fuschia birkin---I had a white one, but it spit paint chips all over me, so I sold it. I wish they'd make more Birkins--I wrote the company, but I'm sure I'm a minority vote--mostly people like the squishy, less-structured stuff, I guess. Plus, the birkin is a headache to get things in and out of, but oh well....Suffer for Style is my motto!

I loved the Guerilla totes, too---I couldn't give the orange one up because it was my second Tano bag---have to have some sentimentality!

Thanks--I couldn't remember the name of that color for the jetsetter.

Also, do you remember what the Anthro bag in the foreground was called? That was another buy/return/buy again. Bought at Anthro, returned, felt sad, bought on ebay.

Hi everyone! I'm JC and 33 years old. I'm new to TPF as of a couple of weeks ago and even newer to Tano. I hope to be receiving my first two Tanos very soon: a Found at Last in blue and Boogie in grape. I can't wait!

I'm from San Francisco and am an attorney, however I am currently on maternity leave with my second little one. Since I'm at home most of the day (and up at night) with the baby, the internet is my escape. I found TPF and this forum by accident, while doing some random searching for handbags. Once I saw the many styles and wonderful colors that Tano offers, I was hooked! I have always not been one to spend an obscene amount of money on bags, but like having good quality leather bags. I like to change bags frequently, so it's just not feasible for me to spend a large amount of money on just one bag. Tano looks like the perfect thing for me!

Other brands I collect include Goldenbleu, Allison Burns, Coach and other random brands. I love all kinds of bags. My DH really doesn't understand my addiction so I was thrilled to discover a place where I could get to know others with a similar addiction!

My name is Nicole I'm 20 years old. I live in Portland OR I just received my esthetician License. haven't found a job yet so I've been on a ban for way to long causing me to be more of lurker than a poster lately. but as soon as I get a job I have a list of tano's I've got my eyes on.
I love tano's becuase of there colors the leather the quality and price point. I love bags that are leaser known and are more unique!

A special hello to sandi1949 as we appear to share a 9/9 birthday! How cool is that? I know very few people with 'our' birthday.

My name is Karen and I tell people that last month I departed the coveted 18-49 demographic and let them think about how old I am. It's all about attitude and I have enough of that (and I am a cancer survivor).

I am an attorney and work for the federal government in Washington, DC writing esoteric aviation regulations...for the past 24 years. I live in Alexandria, VA with a 12-year old very intelligent and bratty African Grey parrot named Magellan, or as he prefers to call himself, Jellybird. I am a native Chicagoan but have lived in/around DC since law school.

I am obsessive with shoes (hundreds) and jewelry, in addition to handbags. I had to quit collecting flamingo things (estimated at 4000) after 25 years of hoarding everything imaginable. The handbag thing really got going when I stopped with the pink birds.

I fell for Tano because of the colors. I was sold when I picked up one in person -- lovely leathers, lightweight, well made. And they don't break the budget (as if I had one). Last week I became obsessed with owning a Street Walker in raspberry and huh! MHB tracked one down at Tano and it is en route.

My fangirl obsessions are Rob Lowe and David Cook. I have met them both and have gotten photos and hugs.

Hi - My name is Pamela and I'm 23 years old...I currently live in hicksville, wisconsin but I was born and raised in NYC/NJ. I am currently part-time college student where I'm hoping to be full time next semester depending on if I'm able to find a campus because I did not like the schools I attended in the past. I am going for special education and mastering in deaf and hard of hearing education. I am also self-employed (real estate) newly, but I do some childcare here and there if I want (for experience and enjoyment). Planning to move to chicago once I'm done with school (which is probably never at this rate...lol)

I came across tano boards because I saw a grape boogie bucket in the handbag & purses thread, and I fell in love with the color so I did a search on this...and I ended up buying the boogie bucket as my first tano!!