geeze how long does it take?!

bijou

O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
i ordered extra tassles from balNY like what seems like an eternity ago (really its been 14 days) and i still haven't gotten them!

does anyone remember how long they had to wait??

I ordered two sets last thursday and i received it on monday. but i wouldn't know how long it usually takes...it was my first time ordering tassles.

i'm so frustrated because i haven't been able to use my bags. i tossed the old tassles and i feel like i've been waiting forever. haha i'm so impatient.

when i first called the SA said i would have to wait a month before any came in. i called like 2 days ater and a different SA actually took the time to go check and found some, but they are taking so long to get here. when i called in to ask about it this other SA was so rude!

Who was the SA who helped you that actually found the tassels you wanted? Are they of a special color that other SAs have said they'd take forever? I'd re-check. You have them your payment info, so they SHOULD help you...

Who was the SA who helped you that actually found the tassels you wanted? Are they of a special color that other SAs have said they'd take forever? I'd re-check. You have them your payment info, so they SHOULD help you...

Sarah was the SA who found them for me. They were just black tassles so I didn't think they would be so difficult to find :shrugs: