GEEZ...Now I want a Polly....

Okay Courtney...heres my 2cents....I love this bag. I have not seen it IRL...however..I think the leapord print is always in style...it shows itself in one form or another every winter. ALSO metallic is always hot!!! (again in one form or another..) so its hot this year, give it another season and BAM its HOT again. This is a timeless piece. I love it. Lets go halves and share it! (because you know one way or another one of us will end ip with it!)
:heart: Get your name on the damn list. If it comes up and you dont want it call me.

I haven't seen Polly IRL but did see mono/leopard/gold Stephen at the store today (my SA wasn't there but the assistant manager was and she was trying to sell it to me and it almost worked :sweatdrop:). However, I decided to pass on it as it looked to busy (for me). Too much going on at the same time.:sad: Again, this is JMHO and it's about leopard Stephen. Polly may look much nicer IRL because it's a dif. shape. BTW, one of the ladies on tPF has pics of Polly in her showcase.

Okay Courtney...heres my 2cents....I love this bag. I have not seen it IRL...however..I think the leapord print is always in style...it shows itself in one form or another every winter. ALSO metallic is always hot!!! (again in one form or another..) so its hot this year, give it another season and BAM its HOT again. This is a timeless piece. I love it. Lets go halves and share it! (because you know one way or another one of us will end ip with it!)
:heart: Get your name on the damn list. If it comes up and you dont want it call me.

^^^LOL. Wouldnt that be cool if that would actually work....sharing a bag. Too bad you're in a different state. LOL :lol:

So you think it will be timeless not trendy huh? :shrugs:

I can't see anything:confused1:

Maybe The Louis Vuitton Powers That Be don't want us attaching pictures of their new bags?

Here ya go. IMO the Stephen is the bset embossed bag out of all of them. Just my opinion. And i love the white!! The embossed stepehn is somewhere in the 3500 range.

attachment.php

True true. I hope you are happy with your decision once it is reached!!!

...or maybe I can meet ya up there to help you make your mind up? :lol:

^^^ LOL. Maybe you could. And maybe I can borrow some money too while you're there. LOL. :lol:

I swear if there were no such thing as Louis Vuitton I would be rich. Then again I'd probably find some other brand to obsess over. LOL:roflmfao:

Out of all the leopard bags....the polly shoulder bag is my fave.

I swear I didnt even care much for these bags when I first saw them two weeks ago and now look at me. LOL :upsidedown:

attachment.php

i have always like leopard- as an accent- i have been wearing leopard that way for many, many years. I have always been complimented on it by everyone (except boyfriends and my now husband- he makes fun of me). i do think that this is a bag you can carry for years- if you like leopard. if, down the road, you find that you don't carry it, you can always sell it! BUY IT!!! :smile:

I know. And I thoght I was an idiot for thinking about a $4,000 bag.

Sorry. No offense to anyone but I'm just not there yet.....spending $14k on ONE bag. Nope.

Nope, I am still wondering if I will make the psychological leap to buying an $1800 bag--I nearly choked when I traded in my Damier Speedy and paid the difference to get the Perfo Speedy, but I love the bag and I love the fact that it is limited edition. I hated, hated, hated the Stephen bags when they first came out--I thought they were a monstrosity of gigantic proportions--but I am actually starting to kind of like the leopard frame bag:shame:

Does this mean that I am going to pop down $3500 on one bag? No way!

Animal prints seem to be really hot every few years so I think that you could probably get away with using it pretty much all the time and if animal print goes out of style at least you could put it away for a while knowing that it won't be too long until it's popular again. Having said that, I am not a fan of animal print and would go for the embossed one as it will never go out of style!

It's an real trend bag and you can use this year and next year and than you will put it in you closet. Don't forget that the leopard style will come back. Every style will repeat it self it will only be a little diffrent.