Garden Party in Etoupe Clemence

Bump and update:

These have a zip inside. Not sure about the TPMs but the PM (36cm) one does. Also comes in a rouge garance (or a similar red, sketchy on details) with contrasting white stitching.

The zipper is a nice addition. I wanted an MM, but my SA said they only come in the PM this season, around $2350.

It's also in the smaller TPM size (I think these are ~30cm?). Yes, the price point is very good on these, tho they're not leather on the inside. The zipper part is framed in leather but that's about it. So, still a great light-weight, casual bag with no outside toile to dirty! FANTASTICO!!!:tup:

Where.. WHERE??? :nuts:

Ok.. I'm confused. Is it all leather? Or there's the toile combination? Or I'm completely off??

It's all leather on the outside but the lining is not. I think it's still toile (or some other material, just not leather), I wasn't paying proper attention when my SA explained it to me, lol! But I'm sure the inside is not leather. Where the inside is concerned, only the part that frames the zipper is leather. Am I making sense?:sweatdrop:

Oh gosh, I've really had a change of heart about Etoupe, and have had a hankering for something casual and low-key in Etoupe Clemence. This could be the bag. Thanks for all the info, everyone!