Galleria Releases

AtlantaJ

Mar 16, 2016
I've loved the Galleria bag for years and now that I can finally afford one....the color combo isn't out. I realize gold is in and silver is out, but I am a silver (or pewter, anything that isn't gold) girl. I had the most fun looking at the large Galleria in gray at CDG and would have purchased it on the spot except the gold is garish, even if it had been a lighter shade I would have considered it.

So...anyone have a crystal ball on when designers will switch back to silver tones? Or are there times of year the line gets updated that I can stalk?

I've loved the Galleria bag for years and now that I can finally afford one....the color combo isn't out. I realize gold is in and silver is out, but I am a silver (or pewter, anything that isn't gold) girl. I had the most fun looking at the large Galleria in gray at CDG and would have purchased it on the spot except the gold is garish, even if it had been a lighter shade I would have considered it.

So...anyone have a crystal ball on when designers will switch back to silver tones? Or are there times of year the line gets updated that I can stalk?
You could consider a special order and design the bag of your dreams. The cost is the normal bag price plus 30%. I’m getting a large men’s galleria in green saffiano with silver hardware.